Dewalt 20v Chainsaw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one of these on Black Friday last year...haven't really had much use for it but seemed it could he handy. Finally used it today and I'm kinda impressed. Cut down a few small trees (2"-8"), did some trimming, etc. I've been using my Sawzall with a pruning blade for lots of stuff and I've been missing out. I think I'll be using this more often.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one of these on Black Friday last year...haven't really had much use for it but seemed it could he handy. Finally used it today and I'm kinda impressed. Cut down a few small trees (2"-8"), did some trimming, etc. I've been using my Sawzall with a pruning blade for lots of stuff and I've been missing out. I think I'll be using this more often.
I have one, super handy, only issue is it leaks bar oil, like every other chain saw...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve had a Harbor Freight Bauer battery chainsaw for about a year, and other than the Bauer pole saw, it’s probably my most used tool. In the year I’ve had it, I haven’t cranked my Echo gas saw but maybe twice to cut big trees.

I was skeptical, but those little saws are the real deal.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was really wanting the Milwaukee M18 saw, but I went with the Echo 3510. It's a couple pounds lighter and was over $100 cheaper. These electric saws are impressive for what they can do but the weight kills them when coupled with having to charge batteries. Refueling a gas saw is much faster!

Edit: The Echo is 5.5lbs lighter!

Latest posts

Top Bottom