WTF Super bowl halftime show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked my wife, I said, “Wife, I can’t understand a damn word of this music can you translate this rap hop language for me?” She then told me it weren’t English and I felt better. I thought maybe hearing damage had done caught up to me. I didn’t care for the hopping around in terribly unattractive undergarments either. Yeah it was dumb but I ain’t really a sports fan anyhow so I reckon I’m not their target. Speaking of targets, I didn’t think either qb was very sharp. Mahomes only got the mvp cuz there was really no other option and cuz him getting it would make history. In my opinion of course. I’ve seen mahomes play a couple times before and expected way more. I guess it was good nuff for the W.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mahomes only got the mvp cuz there was really no other option and cuz him getting it would make history. In my opinion of course.
I was listening to the Fox Sports Radio broadcast on my way home after the game, and I kind of agree with them that Damien Williams was more deserving of it. Or maybe Chris Jones, who kept batting Garoppolo's passes down.

ranchking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
899A1493-0510-49C6-8A48-B3949EEA735D.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom