WTF Super bowl halftime show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leave it to OSA to find the negative in at least one hawt woman (Shakira) shaking it for a halftime Superbowl show. Helluva a lot better than Maroon 5 last year.

Must be exhausting to be so cynical.

It seems like all of the wives were posting in this thread.

JLo was on fire, at 50!!!

And since they were in Miami, the venue/theme seemed appropriate.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
My kids and niece were cracking up. Best part was when one of them said. Why is that guy dressed in Aluminum foil.

Jlo at 50 on a stripper pole, what has the world come to. Shakira sounds like what I can only imagine would be a goat that has been violated. What was with her sticking her tongue out? I clearly am not the target audience.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My men's group at North Church in Edmond had a cook out and we set up fryers and fried catfish caught this summer on the Illinois river camping trip and grilled burgers and brats in the parking lot then went inside the church to watch the game. There were about a dozen guys there talking loud and laughing so I didn't hear much during commercials or half time and the game was good so all in all, a great way to spend Sunday.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Flippin' channels I caught part of it. Jlo looked gross in her outfit and did anybody catch the cape she was spinning around in that had the US flag on one side and Puerto Rican flag on the other. Then all the kids singing with their political statement.

Puerto Rico is an American territory and it peoples are U.S. citizens, Oklahoma has a state flag as does every other state. I did not have an issue with that.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Puerto Rico is an American territory and it peoples are U.S. citizens, Oklahoma has a state flag as does every other state. I did not have an issue with that.
Apparently, they voted for and officially requested admission into the Union in 2012, so, nope, I don't have a problem with that, either.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No links to the half time show? With all of this talk about women showing skin and bootie shaking, I am going to have to check it out. I still have a healthy level of testosterone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom