WTHITWCT: 'Mommy, they lit me on fire': Connecticut boy, 6, is hospitalized with severe burns and will be scarred for life by eight-year-old bully

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that parents are to blame for all these psychopaths, although I'm sure they are responsible in part, for some of them.

I'm no so sure either, however if my child had done that to another child...... he'd wished he hadn't to say the least. He'd also spend the rest of his childhood trying to make it right (as best he could) or DHS would have to come get him.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely!

Bad parents can and do produce good kids. Same as, great parents can and do have kids.

Parents coddling or covering up for those bad kids nobody any good, especially the kid.

IF the parents and environment were totally at fault, how would a family have some great kids and 1 psychopath?

Generalities and lumping all into one group will not help the problem. Each must be dealt with on it's own.

It is amazing how many of the "know it all" experts in child services, do not have children.
I agree, if we look at RESULTS ALONE, the generation of Americans raised during the great depression, is universally aknowldged as the GREATEST GENERATION, right? WHY IS THAT? I know they were faced with the greatest challenges, and obstacles, but what talents, skills, alowed them to meet, and over come, the challenges, and obstacles? Had they not been up to the task, for any reason, they would not be concidered the greatst generation, right? I submit the harsh conditions, these Americans were raised in, forced them to grow up fast and hard, learn to take responsibility, improvise, build character, help e others, honor, self respect, etc. the VERY SKILLS they would soon need, right? I'm no expert, but everyone can see HOW THINGS ACTUALLY TURNED OUT, AND THE LIKELY CAUSE OF THOSE REAL RESULTS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom