yeti coolers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've thought about getting one to leave in the back of the truck for weekend trips. Although, research leads me to believe that eithe K2 or Engel have equivalent products for a bit less. In fact, Engel may be the more robust as the hinge rod runs though the full length of the cooler. Although, in testing, the Coleman marine style coolers compared quite well except probably not as durable if that's what you need.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeti has everyone beat on marketing. I would buy a Engel, or K2. There are several other rotomolded coolers. Depends what your needs are. If it is just to keep ice the Coleman Max guarantees to keep ice 3 days at 90 degrees. Yeti has not put down any numbers. If you are going to stand on the cooler or need bear proof. Get a rotomolded cooler.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a Yeti factory on Texas. you can pick up seconds (cosmetic) for far less than they sell for. i know someone who has one and it's been a great cooler. I plan on going down to get one or two.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're pretty bad ace, a lot of the guys I fly with in south texas have them and they will last days in texas heat and still have ice. I'd say they're well worth the money but im cheap! LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom