You better get in line.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not mean to disparage those working for under $18/hr. Just standing in line for 5 freaking hours to make at most $90 is pathetic. Hell of a way to earn a buck. It's a lot different for folks making an honest living at rate under that as they are providing something of actual value and not actively sticking it to our youngest shooters.

Gotchya, I misunderstood.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should find a piece of paper, sharpie and some tape. Make a couple signs that say "All shipments of .22LR will be put out 1 box every hour starting at 10 a.m. Sorry for the inconvenience." Tape one to the counter and one on the ammo glass.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should find a piece of paper, sharpie and some tape. Make a couple signs that say "All shipments of .22LR will be put out 1 box every hour starting at 10 a.m. Sorry for the inconvenience." Tape one to the counter and one on the ammo glass.

I'm sure they'd throw a hissie fit over that. I can only beat the neckbeards on sat or sun morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom