You better get in line.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm about at the point where I'd be happy if they'd institute a "1 box a month" rule on rimfire to shut those @$%&%^*@#$$^^%& down.

Seriously, why should they bother or care? They are selling product as fast as they can put it on the shelf. Unless there is some indication that people are no longer shopping for anything at Walmart because there is no .22 there, why would they try to change anything?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's silly that it's still going on. There's plenty of thing to do to entertain yourself. If people quit worrying about it and let the gougers sit on their stockpile it would catch up. But every round that shows up get's a 100 people in line to buy it. Heck I've seen plenty of it sold for $60-70 on the facebook pages. Doing it to ourselves.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Seriously, why should they bother or care? They are selling product as fast as they can put it on the shelf. Unless there is some indication that people are no longer shopping for anything at Walmart because there is no .22 there, why would they try to change anything?

I know, but a guy can dream can't he?

People are too stupid to quit paying the resellers inflated prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom