You gotta check this out! this guy has to be on something!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBowman325

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow - You crazy Okies always bickering among yourselves until someone points to Texas.... :)

I wouldn't bother to put anything in there that was wet. Maybe some towels / dry non-food stuff, but I'd want a AGM or some non-venting battery. It's kind of large just for tunes, but if you could haul some extras...

That said, I wouldn't buy it. I mean, I can sing to myself - sounds really good in the shower anyways

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad thing about all of this is, there is so muuuuuuuuch wrong about this, by the time you told him how stupid this is you would forget the extra details!!!

:)

It would just be funny to let him figure out how to solve that problem though... like that was the only thing wrong with it.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell him that he pointed the speakers in opposite directions...

Someone that would make something like that doesnt care about the quality of the system, they just want to go to the lake and bug the hell out of other people there by blasting their music at 300 watts while people are trying to enjoy a family outing... I really REALLY dislike people like that.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a much smaller one than that, lunch box size. It fits an old pioneer car stereo with a couple 3 1/2 in speakers. I used to hook it up to my running lights on my truck, until I got a zune. My Dad built it and used to hook it up to his forklift when he worked for Yellow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom