You gotta check this out! this guy has to be on something!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a seriously good laugh out of this, hopefully you will too! I can't tell if this guy is serious or not. I could believe that a product like this may exist, but this guy obviously made this in a vain attempt to make so money, it is very poorly concieved and even more poorly displayed.

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/ele/2525322231.html

I would think if this product were real the maker would, I don't know, maybe put some kind of waterproof cover over the electrical parts!

What do you think, real, fake, joke, serious?????

This ad, just goes to show, you really can find ANYTHING on Craigslist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know right?

Just imagine for the low price of $220 or $200 if he chooses to let go of this rare gem for that low ball offer, you can be at the beach, enjoying tunes and the ice chest EXPLODES! from the fried wiring, waste of money? I think not, but very cool conversation topic for years to come. and all for the low price of $220!

are'nt your family memories worth that much????????????????????

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An OU Engineering School Mobile Boombox! How cool is that! (Sorry 'bout the pun.)

Uuuhhh....

....you do have your flame retardent suit on don't you? You know those OU engineers are right now trying to figure out how to respond. But then, now that I thnk about that, you may not have any worries after all.

Carry on.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom