You guys ever eat "poverty" junk food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I liked your husband a lot when we were driving all over the state with rusty and a few others shooting matches. He’s good crazy. ANd note, not my fault you inferred he must be nuts :)

He is a good fella, that's for sure!! Were you at that match when in one of the stages we had to "save" a baby and then shoot the stage carrying the damned thing?? He was the ONLY one to carry the doll like it was a real baby. God the grief we gave him over that! 😂😂😂😂😂

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh how sweet!! 💖💖💖💖

And I agree with you COMPLETELY!! Grumpy and I do not wear rings. Never have. He wanted to take me to pick out rings and I was like "Ehhhh. Let's find something else to do that's more practical with that money -- like pay bills. We were both so damned broke when we met. 🤦🤦🤦

When I was working at the grocery store I got hit on CONSTANTLY. (I'm not bragging -- I don't get it either. 🤔🤔🤔) Well except every single one of those guys was ... Uhmmmm ... "Different" ... Some of them were my children's age. 😲👀👀👀 " DUDE!! I'm old enough to be your Momma!!" 🤦🤦🤦 And couple of them were homeless. "Uhmmm, I don't think so." And one or two of them were guys I'd known for a while from different places -- one from the accounting place I worked at, one I'd met while I was working at the gun range ...

I'd always heard people saying the grocery store was THE place to pick someone up but I never really believed it. 👀👀👀👀👀 But DAMN -- They weren't kidding. 😂😂😂
I've never worn or even have a wedding ring. Married since 1989. I don't even wear a watch. I just don't like crap on me.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
something I concocted was what I called Gunk. My wife and I were both in college with two kids. The kids loved it and it lasted.
depending on the size your wanting to make, typically 3 cans cream of mushroom soup, 3 cans tuna, and 3 boxes of macaroni and cheese...go ahead and get Kraft, the off brand sucks. Mix it all together as directed for each item and you have a big pot of tasty, and filling chow.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
something I concocted was what I called Gunk. My wife and I were both in college with two kids. The kids loved it and it lasted.
depending on the size your wanting to make, typically 3 cans cream of mushroom soup, 3 cans tuna, and 3 boxes of macaroni and cheese...go ahead and get Kraft, the off brand sucks. Mix it all together as directed for each item and you have a big pot of tasty, and filling chow.
I'm pretty hungry right now but I've never been that hungry. :D

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
it might surprise you. it is tasty

I was gonna say ... It is amazing what you can mix together and 😲😲 OMG that actually tastes GOOD!! 🤷🤷
It's because I don't like mushroom soup or hot tuna. That conglomeration reminds me too much of the tuna helper my ex-wife tried to serve me one time. :D

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's because I don't like mushroom soup or hot tuna. That conglomeration reminds me too much of the tuna helper my ex-wife tried to serve me one time. :D

Well, yeah, you got me there. I have a kid that would dry heave is he smelled tuna cooking in the stove. Lol He just COULDN'T manage to eat ANYTHING with warmish seafood in it. Not even LJS ... He was a hoot to mess around with. He acted up and If threaten to take them all to LJS for dinner. His brothers would just egg me on cuz they liked it there! 😋😂😂

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife fixes something like that and it is ok and tasty but not something i would want on a regular basis, she normally dont fix it but about once a month or so, its quick and simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom