You guys ever eat "poverty" junk food?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianRiverRat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's because I don't like mushroom soup or hot tuna. That conglomeration reminds me too much of the tuna helper my ex-wife tried to serve me one time. :D
I'm right there with ya on the hot tuna.....smells just like a skanky cathouse in the Philippines!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is a good fella, that's for sure!! Were you at that match when in one of the stages we had to "save" a baby and then shoot the stage carrying the damned thing?? He was the ONLY one to carry the doll like it was a real baby. God the grief we gave him over that! 😂😂😂😂😂
Yep, someone held the thing in their mouth. Then a few others did. Don’t remember who started it was but they were a member here.

Think that baby is deaf and needed a lot of antibiotics.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
something I concocted was what I called Gunk. My wife and I were both in college with two kids. The kids loved it and it lasted.
depending on the size your wanting to make, typically 3 cans cream of mushroom soup, 3 cans tuna, and 3 boxes of macaroni and cheese...go ahead and get Kraft, the off brand sucks. Mix it all together as directed for each item and you have a big pot of tasty, and filling chow.
I’d have called that baby puke. Had to have looked like it…

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, someone held the thing in their mouth. Then a few others did. Don’t remember who started it was but they were a member here.

Think that baby is deaf and needed a lot of antibiotics.

Yep!! That was hysterical! But damned if he didn't have one of the best times on that stage -- the bastard! 👀👀👀😂😂😂

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I LOVE Dinty Moore beef stew. It may just be the world's most perfect food.

And I'll admit it...I LOVE that potted meat stuff, too.

I almost never eat either any more...but I'd sure like to.
Dinty Moore beef stew was the most nutritious food I ate for about six weeks when my jaws were wired shut with a broken jaw - took me over an hour to eat a little vending can size by packing a straw full of the beef stew mixture and sucking it down. That and milk shakes kept me from wasting away to nothing...

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been looking for those Patio dinners and don't see them anymore. We like the Delimex taquitos for a snack.
Patio stop making them awhile back. I've been having taquitos a lot this year. Finally bought an air fryer/toaster oven this year and that has stepped up my snack food eating to a whole new level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom