You guys that like Crazy Chicks are a different breed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they are all crazy Dan........some more than others

Through about 24 to 26 years of marriage I refused to agree with this, pointing out the one I'm married to proves this is not true. 4 to 5 years ago I just couldn't keep saying it. Had I looked upon my situation with more realistic eyes much earlier, I would have understood so much more and possibly avoided an entire ocean of personal grief. I'm still not sure every woman is "crazy". One thing that is a certainty is that they are more powerfully driven by emotion. I believe sometimes men chalk that up to "crazy" because it brings with it irrationality. Sometimes LOTS of irrationality. It doesn't always surface as tears or classically emotional ways. It sometimes manifests as an undercurrent of anger or the withdrawal of them from you. Yet, at its core is STILL a driving force of emotion. No one will EVER convince me women are not more powerfully driven by emotion than men are. I underestimated that by a gargantuan degree for years... and I've paid the price. A very, very, very large psychological price.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing, having a crazy chick as a girlfriend is a walk in the park compared to having one as a sibling.

It's usually a lot easier to break up with a romantic partner - even married with kids - than it is to break it off with a sibling.

Your own immediate family likely won't really give a rat's ass if you and your girlfriend/wife aren't together anymore. Your ex-wife/girlfriend likely won't complain to YOUR parents about you. The fallout when you and your sibling just aren't working out anymore is extensive. There's also the social stigma involved. Breakups and divorce are common - sibling estrangement is rare.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had long hair but played in a country band, Must be the hair ?? !!!
I dont always take metal or rock jobs, I will play country if the job calls for it. And those guys almost all have long hair. And country girls are just as crazy as rock chickies. Maybe crazier...

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing, having a crazy chick as a girlfriend is a walk in the park compared to having one as a sibling.

It's usually a lot easier to break up with a romantic partner - even married with kids - than it is to break it off with a sibling.

Your own immediate family likely won't really give a rat's ass if you and your girlfriend/wife aren't together anymore. Your ex-wife/girlfriend likely won't complain to YOUR parents about you. The fallout when you and your sibling just aren't working out anymore is extensive. There's also the social stigma involved. Breakups and divorce are common - sibling estrangement is rare.
This. Is. My. Life. My sisters are all crazy as F. 2 older and 2 younger. My mom tho makes friends with most of my exes, and not just the ones I have kids with. So my mom is nuts too then. And she almost always takes their side.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw that... Haven't talked to my brother but one time in the last... I dunno, almost 20 years? Of course, he's not a girl, but I do my best to stay away from drama. Him with his 4 or 5 kids with 3 or 4 wimmin, plus his new wife and her kids - I got no time for all his BS.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw that... Haven't talked to my brother but one time in the last... I dunno, almost 20 years? Of course, he's not a girl, but I do my best to stay away from drama. Him with his 4 or 5 kids with 3 or 4 wimmin, plus his new wife and her kids - I got no time for all his BS.
I have an older sis in NYC and if I dint call or go see her I would never hear from her. So I don't. When I'm in town and on my last minute before flying out I call her, that way I dont have time for a visit. F her. That stuff goes both ways...

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I feel like a brother would probably get the picture after a while and let you go do your thing.

A sister will never let up, never will stop trying to contact you, never stop talking about you, asking about you, stirring things up. They just never stop.

Also you can flat out lay an asswhoppin' on a brother. That could solve some problems right there. Not an option for the fairer sex.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an older sis in NYC and if I dint call or go see her I would never hear from her. So I don't. When I'm in town and on my last minute before flying out I call her, that way I dont have time for a visit. F her. That stuff goes both ways...

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Never understood why people think you need to stay in touch with relatives you don't like, don't have anything in common with, or don't have any real use for? I mean... so we grew up together, but we're not anything alike, we don't particularly like each other, and I don't like being pressured into spending time with people I don't care for - even if they are "blood". So who gives a sh|te???

I've been getting along fine for years without contact, it works for me. Ain't like I'm gonna be asking him for a kidney or something...

Latest posts

Top Bottom