You guys that like Crazy Chicks are a different breed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an older sis in NYC and if I dint call or go see her I would never hear from her.

Lucky.

My dad hasn't talked to his sister since the mid 90s but she still gets letters to him and his parents and other people occasionally. All without leaving her room in 30 years (upper middle class kept woman paranoid schizo). Even after moving and changing phone numbers.

I shoulda seen my future.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never understood why people think you need to stay in touch with relatives you don't like, don't have anything in common with, or don't have any real use for? I mean... so we grew up together, but we're not anything alike, we don't particularly like each other, and I don't like being pressured into spending time with people I don't care for - even if they are "blood". So who gives a sh|te???

I've been getting along fine for years without contact, it works for me. Ain't like I'm gonna be asking him for a kidney or something...
Yepp. My younger half brother is an ex con auto painter and I trust him more than my 3 older siblings who are all money people. Meaning. Their money and social status is more important to them than family. When I'm back in CA staying at the other place we do get together but there is always a fight about something, and its usually about me and my lifestyle so I prefer just to stay to my self. Quieter. F em.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yepp. My younger half brother is an ex con auto painter and I trust him more than my 3 older siblings who are all money people. Meaning. Their money and social status is more important to them than family. When I'm back in CA staying at the other place we do get together but there is always a fight about something, and its usually about me and my lifestyle so I prefer just to stay to my self. Quieter. F em.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

First fight about me and my lifestyle would be the last... oh well.

Just got word my mom and step-dad may be heading this way this weekend.... <sigh>. They wanna come talk about their "health issues". <SIGH> ****.

Wondering if anyone's got any pigs they need cleared out this weekend? Preferably out in western OK somewhere???? :D Pretty please????

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just got word my mom and step-dad may be heading this way this weekend.... . They wanna come talk about their "health issues". ****.

Wondering if anyone's got any pigs they need cleared out this weekend? Preferably out in western OK somewhere???? :D Pretty please????

Yaa, me too. I don't like religion or my apparent lack of faith being rammed down my psyche. I just stay away from em so they don't have to look at my long hair, tattoos, and sinful face.

You better stock up on liquor and mix stuff- sounds like you gonna be drankin while they're boohooing about their ailments. Good luck with it...

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFL. A little crazy is fun at times, but just for certain things and not the dating/moving in type of thing. Been with a few who really like to get rough, one who was a biter and liked being bitten and sometimes choked a little she was a little OCD and sex brought out the tourette syndrome but boy was it fun.

Near the end my ex was crazy too, she was hurt at work at one point had multiple surgeries on her wrist and was on so many pain meds it dumbfounded me that she could claim she still had pain. One night she had a knife in her hand and was yelling at the wall about something, that was pretty much the end of that. Thankfully she went towards Chicago area or something and I have since moved a couple times.

Hey tRidiot, head my way and come check out the server. Tell them someone you know has something you want to build and the day they are coming is the only day I will be available for a couple months. We can go hit the Pho place in OKC on 23rd st.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The most awful kind of crazy are the people that can convince everyone else that they have nothing to hide. Until you get to know them. Then you're a dick if you say something about it. A complete ass if you let them go. The more successful and good looking they are, the more sure of themselves they are despite being absolutely ridiculous when they think they can get away with it.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just got word my mom and step-dad may be heading this way this weekend.... <sigh>. They wanna come talk about their "health issues". <SIGH> ****.

I have a house that needs cleaned and repaired, and if anybody calls, I'm willing to tell them we're out dealing with hogs. Does that count?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It might be preferable... prolly have to wear the same hazmat suit regardless. lol

They wouldn't call though. Not me at least, they call my wife, they know I don't have the patience. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom