Your Biggest "MISS"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used Steyr AUG for $900 in 1988.
Unfired Hk 93 for $250 in 1978.
Nickel Hk P7M10 with 6 mags for $1100 in 2002.
Winchester 1886 .45-70 serial number 816, yes 816, at an auction in Howard, KS in 2005 (?). Don't know what it sold for, had to leave. In used but excellent condition, lot's of the case coloring still intact. Whatever it was it went cheap.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I missed buying a transferable MP5 with the early bitchin' side folder that was kinda contoured to fit around the front down grip. It had a bunch of H&K magazines still in the box. I think the stamp was to the sear, and I think it as in all three calibers (9mm, 7.62, and 5.56) on the paper, if I remember right. He had a 91 and a 93 with a sliding stock too, but in semi. Anyway, it was $2500, with all the mags. I think this was in 1996. He was gonna sell the two long guns for an additional $1500 each, with a truck load of new mags. He was a retired OHP, an a real character. I am a fool! Stupid stupid stupid stupid!

Took me forever to find this picture! It was a lot like this, less the flashlight, add the sweet little H&K down grip. The shoulder area hugged the grip when folded. If I was to win the lottery (if I was to buy a ticket!) this would be at the top of the list.

awww.rdts.com_Img49.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom