Zero Turns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a Hustler. I’ve been well pleased with it. They are all pricey. You can usually get zero interest or low interest financing from the major players. I usually prefer to pay cash, but we financed our mower, it was quick and easy.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a SCAG Freedom 48" with the mulching baffles and blades that I'm quite happy with. Went from 2 hours with a Honda self-propelled to maybe 30 minutes.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After reading some of these post, I for one am overjoyed that we live in such a priosperous socity, that ordanery people can afford mowers like this, to mow their several hundred thousand dollar lawns! America is not a bad place to live, no matter what the leftwingnuts, and their lap dog news media., tell us to think! If you think America is not better than any other country on earth, you obviously haven't been to any of them!

America is a great country indeed, but there are other countries that are on a playing field thats very close to ours.

Take Sweden, very pro conservative, strong American culture esp when it comes to classic American muscle cars.
pro gun laws, fun fact, a Swedish citizen can walk into any hardware store and buy a suppressor over the counter for about $30 US. No paperwork, fingerprints, back ground checks, no passport sized photos or year long or longer wait time. Just walk in buy one and leave. When its shot out, you simply toss it and buy another or two or three. Try that in the land of the free and home of the brave.
They do have socialized medical care, not a fan of that, but for deductibles that are around $50 us and no co pays you pretty much covered for just about anything. Although the tax rates are higher to pay for that kind of stuff.

Internet service is another example, talking about fiber optic service, about $5 us a month, un limited. LOL I get raped on basic cable internet at $70 a month with speeds no where near fiberoptic,

Theres a lot more to discuss, and thats just one example. As great as America is, and I am a huge fan, we do not have a monopoly on freedom or liberty.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looked at Scag again yesterday..... can't find a 36 or 42 in stock. They have one hustler in 42.
Which Hustler model? They can range from residential to semi commercial, to commercial. I know they are expensive, but whatever brand you choose, go semi/entry level commercial unless your yard is small. How much area will you be mowing?
Hustler Fastrak is the entry model unless they've added new models since I bought one 8 years ago. I recommend the Kawasaki engine. Good luck.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a nice Gravely...just the size you want I think.
Screenshot_20220709-182444_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220709-182504_Samsung Internet.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom