Zimmerman back in custody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I care more about OJ than I do Zimmerman at this point.

Are you happy OSA? There goes a year-long trial's worth of F!@#$ that are no longer able to be given out like Halloween candy.

I lost a part of my mojo today.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ahhh....are your feelers still hurt because I think Zimmerman is a puss? Looks like I was right, he can't even argue with his wife without having a gun in his hands.

So the Lake Mary Police Dept is covering something up?

I haven't seen his wife - maybe she's a big mean chick....

At least he's not accused of shooting a dog.

ch1966

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahhh....are your feelers still hurt because I think Zimmerman is a puss? Looks like I was right, he can't even argue with his wife without having a gun in his hands.

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department. "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."

No, I'm just pointing out that there are dumbasses out there who think he had a gun in his hand.

Why would my feelings be hurt by your idiocy?
You're no kin to me. Maybe your parents feelings get hurt every time you post something stupid.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My apologys ,what is she on probation for?

I must have missed that part.

She's on probation for a perjury charge...

[Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of acquitted murder suspect George Zimmerman, admitted Wednesday that she had committed perjury to help her husband get out of jail and agreed to a plea deal that requires her to serve a year of probation.

Shellie Zimmerman had been charged with felony perjury, which carried a possible sentence of five years in prison. Instead, she negotiated a a deal to plead guilty to a less serious crime - misdemeanor perjury.]

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...shellie-zimmerman-kelly-sims-george-zimmerman

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I'm just pointing out that there are dumbasses out there who think he had a gun in his hand.

Why would my feelings be hurt by your idiocy?
You're no kin to me. Maybe your parents feelings get hurt every time you post something stupid.

Then there are those that believe George.

Latest posts

Top Bottom