2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It's been a tough season around here for mature deer. About to go looking for the waterfowl thread until something changes 🤦‍♂️
Well I lost my last really good water hole for waterfowl yesterday to outfitters lol. Good while it lasted and appreciated the chance to hunt it for as long as I did though.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well I lost my last really good water hole for waterfowl yesterday to outfitters lol. Good while it lasted and appreciated the chance to hunt it for as long as I did though.
Haven’t had a pic of a decent buck in a week. A few does and mostly fawns on cam the last few days.
So, going out for some ducks with my son and one of his buddies in the morning. With the way my season has gone, I’ll prolly end up with a lanyard of spoonies!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Haven’t had a pic of a decent buck in a week. A few does and mostly fawns on cam the last few days.
So, going out for some ducks with my son and one of his buddies in the morning. With the way my season has gone, I’ll prolly end up with a lanyard of spoonies!
There are birds around, way more this year at this time than last year for sure. Shoot a bunch! Those spoonies eat just like the rest by the way :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom