Anyone in Muskogee want to help me out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,

I bought an old truck from a little dealer/hobbyist in Muskogee several weeks ago. They were supposed to deliver the truck to my mechanic twice and didn't show. Now they have my number blocked. Was wondering if anyone around there would be willing to stop by there and ask them to call me. PM me if you can help and I can provide the info. Thanks!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not nearby but if you have an android phone I would suggest google voice, get a number from wherever you want and then install the app. Make the call with the app and it will show up with the other number on their caller ID.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,

I bought an old truck from a little dealer/hobbyist in Muskogee several weeks ago. They were supposed to deliver the truck to my mechanic twice and didn't show. Now they have my number blocked. Was wondering if anyone around there would be willing to stop by there and ask them to call me. PM me if you can help and I can provide the info. Thanks!
Just some suggestions:
Tell your story to and make friends with the local police chief or ADA and see if someone with more respectable obvious authority will ask probing questions and demand immediate corrective action if they are playing games. But if it were me bringing several witnesses and ability to tow or revove your property & documentation asserting their rights calmly, ahem, is best. Phoning is likely gonna further enable their suspect behavior. I really refuse to not take delivery upon payment or simply put, insist on immediate delivery (possession). Too many problems and your vunerable to abuse, neglect, theft, ect.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
50 miles from Tulsa to Muskogee.
Do you not have an address or a car to get you there to do a face to face.
I will drive 20,000 miles to do a face to face on someone that burned me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom