Campground BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NEWSFLASH..........beep .......beep.......beep.............

Man found dead at campground.

This morning a man was found dead at a local campground. Authorities are investigating, but expect foul play.

"Well, we got a call this morning that a foul smell was being emmitted from a campsite. When we checked, we found a wimpy little fellow in front of his camper with a plate of eggs and bacon crammed in his anus" "We'll have more info when the autopsy results come back"

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1006.photobucket.com_albums_af181_sxdrgsvlnce_Android_20Forums_20stuff_8d6f6c87_Bump3.jpg

dugsok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:bowdown:
So today, my family and I took our fifth wheel to an area state park campground. We had it all set. When we get there, the jerk offs next to us had some of their crap in our area. I asked the little DB to move his stuff. He looked like a little sniveling hipster punk in his stupid little newsboy hat and scarf. He made a smart ass remark about getting to it in a minute. I told his sorry butt that he'd get to it now! He bowed up and I raked his legs out from under him and took him down. He looked up at me like a scared little kitten. He said he'd move it. I let him go but kicked him in his ass as he went forward.

Why can't people just mind their manners?

How do these true to life stories start--you ain't gonna believe this sh--tt

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last I heard on the baked ham radio, Infowart was last seen in Dallas wearing a Patriot's jersey, leg sweeping ebolas. Won't be long before he has this threat to America on it's back looking at him like a scared kitten (pretty creepy analogy if you ask me...who practices being a badass on kittens?). Anywho, we'll all be safe soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom