Fitness accountability thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been doing 2 miles at lunch this week. Have a 5K on Sunday that'll be fun. Need to start and upper body regiment for a run on June that'll have a lot of obstacles.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two laps around Lake Hefner, 20.9 miles. I even remembered to carry some water and Powerade with me this time!

I saw a dozen or so deer in/around the wooded area north of the lake just after 7.

Last edited:

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a good run CK.

I got in 9 miles this morning, was not fun or easy. Little under 9 min/mile avg.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran the O'Connell's St. Pat's Day 8K yesterday. Took a break today and mowed the lawn (+edging and blowing off the sidewalk). Tomorrow another 2 1/2 miles at lunch unless I decide to do some upper body.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2 weeks into a 6 week minimalist (no weights, only "sandbags") cardio/core strengthening program that consists of 30-45 minutes of non-stop upper/lower body work combined with sprints/short runs.

The training sessions are hard but deciphering the crossfit lingo is a challenge in itself. I had to Google half the exercises.

On the weekends I'm trying to get in a "long" run just to keep up my endurance. Everything is geared toward preparation for the July RnG.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom