Here come the obamabucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "Art contest" is actually not tied to the US Federal Government or the current administration in any way. Some marketing consultant schmuck is just trying to make headlines. The government has no plans to print $1,000 or $100,000 bills, or to print the currency presented in the article. We're actually concerned with deflation right now, not inflation. The M2 is forecast to be pretty flat for the next year, banks are holding capital and not making as many loans (therefor not expanding the money supply at a typical rate).
Casting pearls before swine my friend. Pearls before swine.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, all those Fox News programs should be more balanced like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC. They really should take a lesson on being balanced from Matthews, Olberman and Maddow.

:drunk5:

I did not say those opinion shows on MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC and ABC are more balanced. They are very biased to the left.

There was also a typing mistake in my post it should have said "Now the real news programs are more balanced that any other news source I have found." Meaning the news programs on Fox. That is what I get for posting when I have just woken up.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Casting pearls before swine my friend. Pearls before swine.

Now there is an unexpected insult. :)

Maybe if the article in the Huffington Post would have mentioned this was just an "Art Contest" and that this marketing person is just being a schmuck, the rest of it would have been in on it.

If these money makeovers weren't enough, The Dollar ReDe$ign Project has even circulated a petition to get the U.S. government to seriously consider their ideas. Which of these designs is your favorite?

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The huff post DID say it was a design contest, the problem is that these jokers are petitioning congress to try to make it happen. It never will, but they are going to waste congress' time and our money talking about it.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_DOLLAR.jpg

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom