I need a new phone. What's a cool phone today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had my phone for a few years and it's starting to give me problems. So I need to replace it. I want a smartphone that will get on the internet. My biggest needs are a thin phone to carry in a pocket and a great speakerphone because that's what I use 95% of the time. I don't need a keyboard like on a Blackberry because I do not text on my personal phone. My phone has have texting blocked from incoming and outgoing messages.

I also don't currently have any apps, but I want my wife and buddy to load up some cool apps this time around. And I'd like something common enough that I can get an Otterbox for it. It will be an AT&T phone if it makes a difference.

So what are your suggestions?

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy, Zack, really likes his.....

4.bp.blogspot.com__T8RK7xhso68_UHzGmO87P1I_AAAAAAAAXN0_7JIimsblrNw_s1600_zack_morris_phone.jpg

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Note 3 ftw.

One of the guys I do business with has an S5, and the speakerphone is sub-par at best. He needs to talk hands-free most of the time, and it forces him to use a headset.

Latest posts

Top Bottom