My $1,015 chicken dinner tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always dealt with the other parties insurance without a major issue. I'd expect a rental from them.

I use to think it would keep my insurance from seeing a claim and increasing rates, but I don't think it really matters.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Glad you're not hurt.
2. Glad your car is still drivable.
3. Call HER insurance company and start a claim with them. If you start a claim with yours, it will go as a claim on your policy even if it's not your fault. If her company denies the claim, then file with your company. Your company will subrogate against hers and you'll get your money back. Eventually.
4. Get a dash camera. I have one in both of my vehicles and I carry one of them for rental vehicles when I'm out of town. The $250 will pay for itself in the event of a crash where there are no witnesses. Large agencies like OKCPD and Tulsa don't investigate accidents unless there's an injury. Your word against hers, after she talks to friends/family/lawyer/her insurance, she COULD change her story.
5. Good luck....

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope she didn’t have Allstate. 9 months later I’m still waiting for them to pay.
Got rear ended by their insured. $20K worth of medical bills and a totaled out vehicle. Had to get an attorney and he says Allstate is the worst in the nation for paying out. Hope you get a quick resolution to your case!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a dead stop, at the stop sign. She was coming off the offramp from the highway.
Here or

1677943752584.png

Here?

1677943931176.png

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got her insurance info. I'll follow up on this. Having not done this before I appreciate all the info on here. Thanks.
If I'm not at fault always file a claim with the at fault party's insurance that way you don't have to come out of pocket. I only get my insurance involved if the refuse to pay

Latest posts

Top Bottom