Pawn shop score"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every now and again I get a smokin deal from the shop.Usually I can't seem to buy anything from there but deals like this one keep me coming back.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every now and again I get a smokin deal from the shop.Usually I can't seem to buy anything from there but deals like this one keep me coming back.

Are you going to post it for sale? I'd be interestd in a good Model 36 to go along with it's big brother; the Model 586 with a 6" barrrel I got from you awhile back! That Hawgleg sure can shoot but it's awful hard to carry IWB!

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend was moving out of state and had disposed of a lot of his guns but he had 10 or 12 left, his wife took them to a pawn shop and was offered 750 for the lot, one of them was a custom Colt Commander in excellent condition, one was a Smith .45 semi-auto, another was a Smith .357 and 2 were Ruger .38's the rest were not so nice but not junk either. Luckily she turned them down. Pawn shops are probably the worst place to sell anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom