Should I take my situation to small claims court?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you already register the motor in your name? If so I don't see how you have any leg to stand on when it comes to getting the pistol back.

The original deal appears to be done and now you have a warranty dispute.
I'd either make contact with him and work it out or just go pick up my boat and make sure everyone knows the guy isn't a straight shooter.

This. If that warranty was written and you can document it, you could possibly file a lien. Consult an attorney or your county bar association for a referral.

waffles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok everyone, just talked to him at his house. Said it is ready to go... said something about draining the fuel tank because it smelled bad blah blah. He said he is taking it out tomorrow. I said fine. I will be there Saturday sometine from 9 to 11 to pick it up.

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chubbs what do you know about the boat doctor?

I can say he is normally a good guy, its just him and his teenage son. His work is of a do it yourself quality, it probably should just be a hobby for him.

If it comes down to you calling the police, let me know and I'll see if I can go there to help. If not I can send a buddy with Mcloud PD

waffles

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At first Chubbs I got the same impression. Seemed like a great guy. Willing to work with me. But after this long and excuse after excuse I just found that he was giving me the run around. I can work with people and am very understanding. But 8 months is ridiculous for a engine swap. If you woukd have at least called and updated me a little I would have been more ok with this whole situation. Speaking of Mcloud PD. Just went through a huge checkpoint. First time I have been stopped since acquiring my Oklahoma handgun license. At first the guy questioned if the car was registered to me because he asked why my steering column panel wasnt on(the janky work car) as I was explaining and handing him my DL and handgun license, I could tell immediately that he knew I didnt steal the car or anything. Maybe because having my handgun license showed I wasnt a car thief lol. Who knows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom