totally creeped out part deux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our ceiling fans are remote variable speed. When the power blinks, they come on and stay on. I've woke up more than once in the middle of the night to a light in the front room, that results in a .45 coming out of its place and checking the house.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have foil-backed insulation in your walls? If so, some agents were probably installing signal boosters. The foil interferes with the NSA's reception. ;)

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another thought with regards to whether it is the doors or the garage door by which they gained access. Pull you vehicle from the garage, go back inside and unplug the opener motor at the ceiling and then leave via the front door and lock it.

How snug does your garage door fit to the frame? Does it have windows through which a perpetrator could see? If conditions are right, a perpetrator can slip a hooked wire in around the door section "seams" and trip the mechanical lever that disengages the door from the track. Then, all they have to do is raise the door and leave. To fix that possibility, one can use zip ties to reduce the help prevent the latch from being released. (See image below.)

There was an article some time back and I have that article copied and pasted to a Microsoft Word document. If you should like to have a copy of that article, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.
took care of that years ago

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow RH, some people are just sorry excuses for humans. I don't like a thief almost as much as I don't like an animal abuser.

I don't mind animal abusers. What I can't stand are Carnies, circus folk. They're nomads, you know. Smell like cooked cabbage, have small hands.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GoPro on dog. Maybe leave dog unkenneled?

Seems like the dog 'knows' the intruder or is NOT alarmed by strangers. Mine would have destroyed that kennel. Was the kennel moved in any noticeable way?

Latest posts

Top Bottom