Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ban female cops

Why? They're quite effective, and considering the fact more than half the population is female, i think it's important that we have officers capable of handling women appropriately without the societal concerns involved with male officers handling and patting down female suspects. It's not like being a combat soldier, an officer's job is much more varied than that.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched the vids....how far did he walk from the cop car to his own. That was a pretty far distance.
I think there's alot more going on here than what is being said. Why was his car blocking the road like that? I get it was supposedly stalled...but its not like there was a road he was turning on and it happened. He was parked in the middle of the road.
Also, why were so many cars and a chopper dispatched? There's something else here that I'm missing. No way just a normal stalled car gets 4 or 5 cars and a helicopter.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dude was on his way home from class, car stalled. cops were on their way to a call, stopped to shoot this guy instead.

looks like he slowly walked to his car, hands in the air, then on roof, got tazed, got shot.

then a bunch of cowards backwards walked away from an innocent, dying man.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/tulsa-police-release-dashcam-video-fatal-shooting-42192589

Here we go again. Wonder if we're going to start getting local riots. folks burning down tulsa because this individual wouldn't show his hands.
An unarmed black man killed by a white Oklahoma officer who was responding to a stalled vehicle can be seen in police video walking away from officers and toward his SUV with his hands up before he approaches the driver's side door, where he drops to the ground after being shocked with a stun gun then fatally shot.

Police video shows Crutcher walking toward his SUV that is stopped in the middle of the road. His hands are up and a female officer is following him. As Crutcher approaches the driver's side of the SUV, three male officers walk up and Crutcher appears to lower his hands and place them on the vehicle. The officers surround him, making it harder to see his actions from the dashboard camera's angle.

Looks like Cop Chick pulled a Robert Bates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom