Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looked like the guy was reaching for a weapon to me. Hopefully they put me on that jury.
Police Chief Chuck Jordan announced before the video and audio recordings' release that Crutcher had no weapon on him or in his SUV when he was shot Friday. It's not clear from the footage what led Betty Shelby, the officer who fired the fatal shot, to draw her gun or what orders officers might have given Crutcher. Local and federal investigations are underway to determine whether criminal charges are warranted in the shooting or if Crutcher's civil rightswere violated.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What he really actually had is irrelevant. Did the cop reasonably believe he was reaching for a weapon? These things happen fast and if he did have a weapon both those cops could have been dead. The guy was refusing orders from what I understand so they had every reason to be on edge.

GLGAR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch the videos from the dash cam and chopper. Still daylight, four police within a few feet and the police chopper overhead, one tazes him and the gal shoots. No weapons, drugs, warrants, radio alerts or any reason to suspect criminal activity. Guys car broke down was the reason he was there. This will be worse than the Bates deal.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still daylight, four police within a few feet and the police chopper overhead, one tazes him and the gal shoots. No weapons, drugs, warrants, radio alerts or any reason to suspect criminal activity. Guys car broke down was the reason he was there. This will be worse than the Bates deal.

but you know, why let reality get in the way of a good narrative

Latest posts

Top Bottom