Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They didn't waste any time releasing her picture and name, usually this is withheld pending an investigation. Her life and family are now in danger as well. Not defending her but she now has a target on her back and if her kids are in school?

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
helicopter footage shows what looks like blood running down the window they said he was reaching through.
no blood on the glass and no glass in the window, when you enlarge the frame. The sad part is, that if it was not for black lives matter and democrats, the guy would have complied with the police, they would of called a tow truck, he would be at home sleeping right now.
Lots of simple minded people have gotten killed by being manipulated by politicians. All of it plays into the narrative of the democratic party, and it makes them happy to see die, to give them power.
I do not understand how you do not see that it is all part of a larger plan to enslave you. You should read Rules for Radicals, to see what they are doing to you.
Your comments make it seem like they just pulled over and shot the guy. The man played an active part in his own death.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They didn't waste any time releasing her picture and name, usually this is withheld pending an investigation. Her life and family are now in danger as well. Not defending her but she now has a target on her back and if her kids are in school?

Are you actually saying the media was wrong to do so? Whuuuuut? The MEDIA; make a mistake?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe one day they will pass a law that allows citizens a certain amount of time to don their body armor before the peace officer approaches the vehicle.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was not on the ground, from the views I saw I have questions as it seems he could be reaching for something.

So the question will become, does reaching for something constitute lethal force in this situation. One could argue that had it been a gun he could have killed all of the cops. One could also argue that even had he pulled a gun with that many officers, with guns on him, it could have been handled once the threat was realized not perceived.

My question is what are the lead up events. All we hear about is a broken down car on a street, he did nothing else wrong. Then why are there multiple units on the ground and a helicopter? Id like to understand the whole situation, but it does not look good for her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom