Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLGAR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listened, lots of laughing. if it was a serious threat why didn't they send the bomb squad instead of a cruiser with one female officer. "Cranked up" or not, it is going to be very hard for TPD to justify this shooting.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listened, lots of laughing. if it was a serious threat why didn't they send the bomb squad instead of a cruiser with one female officer. "Cranked up" or not, it is going to be very hard for TPD to justify this shooting.

Oh I agree, seems the call was like a play date, just not sure how the outgoing end sounded. Dont get me wrong I think the lady cop shot when not needed. I also think they should not have let him get that close to the SUV. Tase him when he walked away and have some room for discussing the situation.

To me the 911 call is being skipped over and it may explain why so many cop cars show up at a stranded vehicle. Like everyone I am piecing info together from places known to often be wrong.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No criminal record that I've heard of. His car was stalled in the road.
He definitely wasn't obeying officers but it is hard to see why they shot instead of doing something else. But I wasn't there and can't see what they saw.
My question - why do they leave people to bleed out without trying to help before ambulance gets there? Is that policy?
unlawful carry and resisting arrest in 96, along with some traffic violations. Nothing in the past 10 years.

From the times I went through FATS simulations, it would be a bad shoot. Failure to comply with lawful commands is not a justification for use of lethal force. :(

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I saw, there seemed to be no imminent threat. It looked to me like the guy had his hands up, he got tased, then shot. I don't like what I saw at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom