What is the state law on producing I.D. on demand from law enforcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Adair cop pulled my girlfriend's son over, said he "smelled weed" in his car, son smokes black and milds. If you cannot tell the difference between pipe tobacco and marijuana you need your nose examined. I wonder if my great grandfather ever was accused of smoking weed when he smoked a corn cob pipe every day with Prince Edward tobacco.

This is the same cop:

Oh that little hitler needs to be removed from the force, cleet certs removed and made to pay out of his pocket

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh that little hitler needs to be removed from the force, cleet certs removed and made to pay out of his pocket
I don't know what happened to Adolfo. I know he got suspended with pay, after that I don't know. I do know that the Adair police department had to change their phone number because of the deluge of calls they were getting.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what happened to Adolfo. I know he got suspended with pay, after that I don't know. I do know that the Adair police department had to change their phone number because of the deluge of calls they were getting.

After I don't know how long (I guess 37 minutes) looking, I believe the victim and his wife settled with the city for an undisclosed amount, and the wacko LEO survived the suspension and is still on the job.

I hope they got a bundle, and I hope 'ole boy eventually gets promoted to shoveling **** at the local livestock sale barn. Actually, he'd give **** shovelers a bad name. What a complete dip ****.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll just address the no ID on a bicycle, you need to carry one, never know when you are going to end up in a ditch, either from a mechanical failure, stupid human trick, or an inattentive driver. Good to have some form of ID and Emergency contact information on you, and/or the bike.

Not saying its not a good idea to have ID on you, as you presented, but I do not believe its a law that you must have it anytime you are in public.

Operating a vehicle then yes of course you need a DL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom