Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, let me get this right. I can go to SO to get prints taken then take the paperwork right to the OSBI myself? Where would I take it? That place near UCO in Edmond? I'm guessing that would speed things up, then I could just start calling the SO after 30 days or so just for giggles. I'm attending the class on April 2 and plan to turn it all in on Monday April 4.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, let me get this right. I can go to SO to get prints taken then take the paperwork right to the OSBI myself? Where would I take it? That place near UCO in Edmond? I'm guessing that would speed things up, then I could just start calling the SO after 30 days or so just for giggles. I'm attending the class on April 2 and plan to turn it all in on Monday April 4.

No, you get your prints and photo done at the Sheriff's office and they will mail it to the OSBI. If you know them and they like you, they might let you take it to the Post Office, but I don't think you can take it to the OSBI office.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, you get your prints and photo done at the Sheriff's office and they will mail it to the OSBI. If you know them and they like you, they might let you take it to the Post Office, but I don't think you can take it to the OSBI office.

Are you sure about getting your photo done @ the sheriff's office? I had to get mine done at walgreens.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Are you sure about getting your photo done @ the sheriff's office? I had to get mine done at walgreens.

Our Sheriff's office will take your photos. By the way, you can go to any Sheriff's office in the state, you don't have to go to the one in your county. Some of them might not help you, but when I had trouble getting my prints done, OSBI said to try another location.

morganjokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a letter from OSBI today (22 days in) wanting more documentation from me because I answered yes to a question. I kinda thought they would know everything about me.... Why in the world would they want documentation from me? Oh well, I will send them he OSBI background report I had ran before I applied with an explanation of the one item on there.

I guess it's better than getting a denial letter!! And I know they are at least looking at my stuff!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom