Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuinnJ

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned my application and money into OKCSO on July, 30. I received my letter on 8/31, it was dated for 8/24. Called the records department on 8/31 and they said it wasnt in yet. I called again on Saturday 9/1, after the mail had ran and they said it was ready for pick up. I haven't picked it up yet to see the date on the permit but using the date on the letter it puts total wait time right at 26 days. Very pleased with OSBI stepping up their process to make up for the past delays!!

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys getting them quick are giving me hope of having my renewal in prior to my Wyoming trip in Oct. I Mailed my renewal Aug 11 and they received it on the 13th.

kdlong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made full circle back in the kiamichi mountains in
i figured since it was holiday they wouldn't have anyone to answer questions about permits. they told us when we turned them in that they wouldn't be open on holidays according to my wife. she was talking to them while i was being printed. what was funny is osbi lost her photos so she got new ones and mailed them in. the day she mailed them they called and told her that they found her pics. then 2 days later she and my dad got a letter needing their prints redone. whats bad is the same person done theirs is also the one that done mine. my wife and dad have gone through heck getting theirs.

BCurry1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad turned his app in on July 12th and picked up his license today from Oklahoma County. 54 days total.

ETA: His is also the new license design.

Last edited:

j2b45

Marksman
Reaction score
I think it's been about 90 days since i turned in my application at Tulsa County Sheriff's office. I can't locate any information to tell me what date exactly I did turn it in. I called TCSO the other day and they asked if I had received a letter telling me my license was in, I said no, so they looked and didn't find anything. I'm wondering if OSBI lost my photo or something and called but did not leave a message on my answering machine. Can anybody who was contacted by OSBI tell what caller ID showed when they called?

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's been about 90 days since i turned in my application at Tulsa County Sheriff's office. I can't locate any information to tell me what date exactly I did turn it in. I called TCSO the other day and they asked if I had received a letter telling me my license was in, I said no, so they looked and didn't find anything. I'm wondering if OSBI lost my photo or something and called but did not leave a message on my answering machine. Can anybody who was contacted by OSBI tell what caller ID showed when they called?

Call or e-mail....

http://www.ok.gov/triton/contact.php?ac=168&id=144

Latest posts

Top Bottom