Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j2b45

Marksman
Reaction score
I emailed OSBI Friday and got response this morning that my license had been approved and to contact Tulsa County Sheriff's Office, which I did and they had my license. The date on my CCW license was 8/2!
I don't know if TCSO has had it all this time or not, but at least I have it now.:woohoo1:

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone dealing with TCSO I suggest calling, my gfs arrived there august 17th and we still haven't got the letter. We had to email OSBI and then call them to make sure it was there..... What a crock of poop

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Day 127 for me. Packet was received on 6/4/2012 and still waiting.... I'm boiling hot now reading how speedy some are getting theirs!

You need to contact your Sheriff's Dept to see if they have it and you have not been notified. If it is not there, contact OSBI via email and ask what is happening. At the current processing rates, you should not have been waiting so long. Perhaps your fingerprints were not acceptable and you missed the notification letter.

Jaymn2589

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have been emailing them throughout the whole ordeal. Two weeks ago they replied saying that my prints were back from the FBI on 9/13/2012 and my application should be complete any day now. Two weeks later and still nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom