Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bk2X

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that is lame, I sent mine in Feb. 18 and I am still waiting. My history is perfectly clean so not sure what the hold up can be if peeps are getting theirs back after sending it in a month after mine. It is like they don't even do first come first serve...

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man that is lame, I sent mine in Feb. 18 and I am still waiting. My history is perfectly clean so not sure what the hold up can be if peeps are getting theirs back after sending it in a month after mine. It is like they don't even do first come first serve...

have you called your county sheriffs office to see if they have it even tho you havent gotten the letter from OSBI yet? mine was in 3 weeks before that letter ever showed up

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I checked today at Comanche Co SO. The clerk ask when it was turned in . They got it Feb12 sent to OSBI on the 27 of Feb. She SAID oh you have a long time they have 120 days(4 months ) to do any thing. I explained that I understood the Statue, and was just checking . She assured me that when they get them they call THAT day....25 more days I guess LOL Sonny

The secretary ASSURED me that they call THE DAY they arrive. And then quoted the statue to me again. 90---120 days:teach:

sooner_22

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned mine in on June 1st and I'm being told it could take up to 120 days...YIKES. The anticipation is gruesome, but well worth the wait. Now reading these threads has me worried about my prints being rejected by OSBI. The machine beeped several times and the lady had to redo my prints a few times....

So what happens when they are rejected? You have to go back and get the prints re-done, and then is the application process started all over again (another 120 days) or does the application remain at its current state and when they receive the newly done prints, start the process from there?

--sg

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned mine in on June 1st and I'm being told it could take up to 120 days...YIKES. The anticipation is gruesome, but well worth the wait. Now reading these threads has me worried about my prints being rejected by OSBI. The machine beeped several times and the lady had to redo my prints a few times....

So what happens when they are rejected? You have to go back and get the prints re-done, and then is the application process started all over again (another 120 days) or does the application remain at its current state and when they receive the newly done prints, start the process from there?

--sg

If it was digital (I am assuming from the beep), I'm sure it's unlikely to be rejected if the machine said it was good. My prints all had a score on WCSO's machine of around 60, and OSBI didn't reject them. From what I was seeing on the screen, I was certain even my digitals would be rejected. I mean, I've made teachers getting their certifications redo their thumb print on their test booklets for better prints than what I saw.

radiant_shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I submitted my application on March 16th 2009. My prints were rejected about a month in and I had them digitally scanned at the county jail in OKC. They told me they didn't think my time would start over with the new prints. She even showed me where they had already assigned me a license number. I'm really hoping they have it in the next couple of weeks.

Think that's a possibility?

Latest posts

Top Bottom