Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sooner_22

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I submitted my application on March 16th 2009. My prints were rejected about a month in and I had them digitally scanned at the county jail in OKC. They told me they didn't think my time would start over with the new prints. She even showed me where they had already assigned me a license number. I'm really hoping they have it in the next couple of weeks.

Think that's a possibility?

Well that's definately a positive with your license number already being assigned, but only time will tell.

--sg

Bk2X

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the call yesterday from SO, picked it up today 114 days in total. No letter though so will be interesting to see what that was dated if it ever comes. License in hand so good to go.

Silly_Goose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally took my CCW class last Sunday and promptly went to the OK county sheriff to file. Can't say I'm all that confident in the fingerprint scans. The machine kept beeping and saying "Poor Quality". I guess we'll see what OSBI thinks.

hullxsm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update from 3/25 - Got a call on 4/3 from OSBI wanting employment information. Ccrd charged 3/30 by OSBI. Turned in apps on 3/17.

Picked up permits on June 2. Incorrect post somewhere else on here so I checked and it was June 2 so that makes it right around 77 days from app turn in to permit in hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom