Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine today in Jackson County. I just dropped by and ask. I did not receive the letter but it may be "In the mail". It took close to 90 days.

The lady did ask if I received the letter and I said "no". She said she would look anyway and it was there!

rwillis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine today in Jackson County. I just dropped by and ask. I did not receive the letter but it may be "In the mail". It took close to 90 days.

The lady did ask if I received the letter and I said "no". She said she would look anyway and it was there!

Reading ur post is inspired me to call them Jackson County that is to see if my was in and it was:woohoo1:ran up there and picked it up. 98 days

ryanncass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard somewhere they HAVE to give you a yes or a no by day 90?????

straight from osbi's website

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Concealed_Weapons_Licensing/Check_the_Status_of_Your_Application/index.html

The County Sheriff’s office has 14 days to complete a local background check from the time the Initial Application is submitted. The application is forwarded to the OSBI AFTER the local search is complete.

Per Oklahoma State Statue, the OSBI has 90 days to process an application from the day all required information is received by the OSBI. This includes a good set of fingerprint cards.

If it has been more than 115 days since the application was submitted to the County Sheriff’s Office and you would like to know the status of your application please e-mail your request to the OSBI by clicking the link below.

E.Richardson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called the Sheriff today and low and behold, IT WAS THERE!!!! Left work immediately to go get my license... It really felt good to know the Kahr CW9 posted up in my car was now legal. WAHOO!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom