Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turned in my application today, so the wait now technically begins.

Of course, the beginning of June, I scheduled my appointment for printing and application in Cleveland County, so really I had to wait 7 weeks just to apply!

Turned in mine to the Cleveland Co. Sheriff's office on the 29th too. I was there at 9:30a, and yeah, I had to wait about 6 weeks just for that appt!

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have resigned myself to the idea that it 'aint ever coming, so I am just gonna forget about it, it will never cross my mind again, I am tired of the waiting...so I think I'll just sit back with a cold one, watch a little of the boob tube...right after I make a quick trip to the mail box, you know, to make sure the water bill came, and the new BassPro flier might be in there...

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have resigned myself to the idea that it 'aint ever coming, so I am just gonna forget about it, it will never cross my mind again, I am tired of the waiting...so I think I'll just sit back with a cold one, watch a little of the boob tube...right after I make a quick trip to the mail box, you know, to make sure the water bill came, and the new BassPro flier might be in there...

Im feeling like that to, and Im only at 82 days. Well tomorrow (Monday) is 82 days. Why must it be a 90 day application/wait? Especially on applicants who have no criminal history, you think it would be a quick and painless approval.

Latest posts

Top Bottom