Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be sure to have your prints done by a scanner type you will have a better chance to get them through the check out with out having to go to Oklahoma City.

Does the Quail Springs location in OKC have it? If not where can I go in OKC to be sure it's scanned and not inked?

MadMonk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the Quail Springs location in OKC have it? If not where can I go in OKC to be sure it's scanned and not inked?

Yes, at Quail Springs they have the scanner that shows green if it's a good print & red if not & they redo it immediately. I've heard of some needing to be redone by the OSBI even with they were originally done with a scanner but the odds are better I would say.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took the class today. Now, I'll turn in the paperwork on Monday. Even though I've waited years to do it, I know that this will sem like the longest 90 day wait of my life.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All should be fine. had a couple of speeding tickets but that's as deep of trouble as I've ever been in. I'm heading to OCSD at Quail Springs since they have the scanner and hoping it's smooth.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya, i was told back when i got mine last year that they were getting it done quicker and it had a general turn-around time of 60 days. On a total fluke, my cousin got hers in FOUR DAYS.............. mine took just under 60.

MadMonk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked mine up yesterday. Dropped off paperwork at Quail Springs SO on Feb. 21, letter was dated March 25. I got home around 6 last night & was at the Sheriff's office by 7 to pick it up ( just in case they changed their mind!). 33 days from drop off to approval + 7 more for the letter to arrive. Not too bad. I figured the letter was going to be telling me to reprint.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dropped it off today. Figure I'll give them a call at around the 35 day mark to check in. Seems like many are making it back in around 30 but it's waiting to be notified that takes longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom