CCW and Tulsa County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceflyer001

Marksman
Reaction score
Might have already been mentioned, but if you live in Tulsa County, you need to have a portion of the form filled out by your local police and municipal court. TCSO will not accept it otherwise. Also, I'd recommend going down to TCSO early as it seemed to get very busy after 10 AM.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I got lucky. I took nothing to my local PD, and just turned in my packet to TCSO. I even asked before hand about that other form, and was told on the phone, and in person, that since I lived in Tulsa County they would take care of it.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might have already been mentioned, but if you live in Tulsa County, you need to have a portion of the form filled out by your local police and municipal court. . . .

Incorrect. Residents of SOME Tulsa County jurisdictions do not have to do the extra step you mention. It all depends on where you live. Your SDA instructor should have told you which is which. If he did not, contact him for correct info.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am trying to help my son with his filing.
I downloaded and printed the forms from OSBI. I did not call for a package and I don't have the fingerprint cards.
He lives in Stillwater and he is planning to go to the local Sheriff's office and use the Sheriff's fingerprint cards.
Is this going to work?

Latest posts

Top Bottom