I need a JOB!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this is the very last place I would ever post asking for a job but I was talking to my dad and he said I should try on here.
Yes I have tried craigslist, monster, indeed, careerbuilder etc. and for three months I have came up with nothing. I am a electrical apprentice and I was in the army. I can drive, sweep, clean, fix fences whatever there is to do. If anyone has anything ideas, jobs whatever please let me know. either on here or call or text me (405)209-7373.

Thanks Zach

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
POST OFFICE!
I know OKC is hiring "TE's" right now, it pays a bit over $22/hr and if OKC is anything like Tulsa you will be working more hours that you'll likely want (which isn't a bad thing at all if you've been without for a while(trust me I was there myself)).

The other option I would recommend at the PO is "RCA" Rural Carrier Associate, it pays ~19.50/hr. I was an RCA for the last year, not a bad job at all if the PO you're working out of has a lot of routes to keep you busy on. I worked 5+ days a week out in Broken Arrow. The Rural side of the house keeps better hours, each route is payed by how the route evaluates, for instance one route I ran paid 8.16hrs per day, another payed 9. So no matter how long it took me to run that route I got paid the Eval rate. I'd show up at 7am and would usually be done for the day by 2pm after I learned the routes that is ;-)

Seriously give them a look, you even get preferential hiring treatment as a former military guy.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
unfortuneatly mc donalds and taco bell, kfc grandys,ljs and sonic said I was over qualified thats bogus man. badge ive been trying usajobs foor awhile and ive learned the it is a joke. I looked into the post office thing the other day I think on monday and they only position they had was a walking job an it paid 7.25/hr maybe i wasnt looking at the right thing. Ill check again thanks for all your help guys.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
unfortuneatly mc donalds and taco bell, kfc grandys,ljs and sonic said I was over qualified thats bogus man. badge ive been trying usajobs foor awhile and ive learned the it is a joke. I looked into the post office thing the other day I think on monday and they only position they had was a walking job an it paid 7.25/hr maybe i wasnt looking at the right thing. Ill check again thanks for all your help guys.

I know it seems that way but stay with it. If GC had quit with his first app he wouldn't be where he is today. Ditto for me ... I was on the state roster for a while and had several 999 jobs before I finally got picked up as a permanent, classified employee. After all that trouble, I then married an old JBT and quit! LOL I was a kiddo back in the 80s and was on the fast track in hotel management before the oil bust (and a couple of pregnancies) derailed me. Stubbornness is a virtue in a job market such as this one. I'll say a prayer for ya too ... can't hurt ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom