Is American Armory and Tactical in Norman still open?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to visit but it is a haul for me plus I am not keen on dragging extra guns (for their indoor range) unless I have a definite reason to do so.

Their web site says they are open 0930-2100 daily (subject to change) but I received no answer at either phone number listed and the there are no new entries on the web pages...hmmm...could be just another small business that is poor on keeping up the web page or could be "another one bites the dust"

Anyone know if they are still in business?
Any range quality inputs?
How about prices on the retail sales?

Thank you

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're still there but I'm not sure if they're open on weekends. I was just in last week, they're still setting up but they were nice to chat with and the selection is fair. Price-wise I couldn't say too much since I wasn't paying attention but I saw 20rnd Pmags for $20 so a bit high there.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
American Armory & Tactical just called me back - so mystery solved as follows:

- Website data is old
- They are now open Tue-Sat 10:00-21:00, Sun 12:00-18:00, Closed Monday

The man who called told me that 7-days-a-week was the original plan but they just burned themselves out and instead decided to close on the slowest day and trim their hours a bit for the same reason.

I will probably try them out this week sometime.

B

BushOgre

I have the big family membership and I am usually there at least once a week. Great environment to shoot down range or just sit and chat with the guys. I love the place and the staff. They have a very family friendly environment. They treat my wife, 5yr old son and my mother with the same level of respect they treat their owm family. I cant say enough good things about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom