Big D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm in Dallas for a meeting, I will have tomorrow night and some time Saturday before we head home, any suggestions on something to do? I have the wife and 2 year old boy with me also.

bmxr4life87

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dallas aquarium, cabellas and cheaper than dirt retail store in north east ft worth off i35 and 820 loop, house of blades a few milez west of i35 down 820. Reunion tower downtown dallas and the fort worth water gardens in down town fort worth. Allen has a "premium" outlet collection or you can go to grapevine and waste an entire day roaming grapevine mills they have some good outlets in there. My parents moved to fort worth a year ago and i try to take the family to see em about every 2-3 months. I also have a 2 and 4 year old. Also if your into military surplus there is a nice store called omahas it is on white settlement road just west of down town fort worth. I also hear theres an upscale mall called the galeria and an ikea in dallas. Plenty to do you just have to decide what to do first

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabela's was so cool my wife even enjoyed it. Want to hit the world aquarium our next trip. And we cant Dallas without eating at Pappadeaux's or Fogo De Chao

Latest posts

Top Bottom