2014 Morels......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Temps are just about there...........should you have moisture, it won't be long. Heard of a sack load gathered this morning along the Red River.
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_soiltemp_zps6d2b95e9.png

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Educate me here..... I have always heard about these but have no idea what the story is. I have a really big creek bottom area i could go through if that is the kind of area they grow in...

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Really seems to vary in OK. Some guys find them under dead elms, other around cedars...........some in oaks.......some say never in the oaks...it varies around the state. I found some in one area, went to another area not 10 miles away that's identical in terrain, vegitation, even the shade on the same side of the bottom, and there wasn't any.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the COE office at Kaw today to get my annual pass, and met one of our members there.

They put in food plots and one of them is getting way to close to my honey hole. Danged deer hunters gonna screw up my shroom season....

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom