OSA Members on Armslist and FB gun groups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

In the event you decide or try to edit or delete your past post I have captured screen images of your original post, you used expletives, and cuss words to describe your discontent... you sir are the one who lost control...you do however have a great opportunity to use this moment to be better.. it takes practice and failure but it gets easier..

Never mind my posts to you. Your one of the blessed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Its not what I think is subjective. Its the rules that set the way this forum operates.

People that post in this forum go by the rules, or are not allowed to post here anymore. Its purely a libitarian choice. Either you do or you don't. Its freedom, you follow the owners rules, or you don't.
Purely a personal decision that a person that doesn't follow the rules can make for themselves. How much more freedom do you want?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its not what I think is subjective. Its the rules that set the way this forum operates.

People that post in this forum go by the rules, or are not allowed to post here anymore. Its purely a libitarian choice. Either you do or you don't. Its freedom, you follow the owners rules, or you don't.
Purely a personal decision that a person that doesn't follow the rules can make for themselves. How much more freedom do you want?

Your trolling. I never said anything about freedom. I'm not complaining about rules. I'm not asking for a mod to do anything.

You asked several questions. I answered them. You said you didn't understand. So I tried to explain.

So mister moderator, In my very humble opinion, you are trolling because any Moderator worth his salt knows the games that gets played on forums and you shouldn't have to ask a member about rules. Also as a Moderator you ought to know that your judgment is subjective.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you guys take this Mod/peon pissing contest to PM and un-clusterf*ck the thread?

But why? Everybody loves a Lurker gets pissed off at mods thread hijack..

And on topic, I have started to use Facebook a little more because it gets out to more people, and yes, I charge a little more outside of OSA.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But why? Everybody loves a Lurker gets pissed off at mods thread.

BarnStirringMoulage.gif

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang you OkBass, now I want a cupcake, and I got to see my doc today. If I show up with cupcake on my breath, he's gonna flip. Probably make me take a bcc (blood cupcake concentration) test.

Latest posts

Top Bottom