OSA Members on Armslist and FB gun groups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where did you read that this was a reproduction holster? you don't really believe it is a authentic civil war Era holster do ya?Why did you call it a rusty?even blue is a form of rust plus it's pitted. What do you think causes pitting? Why are you using slander and making false statements about another OSA users post?Because he ran his mouth. Nothing you stated is correct according to the link you provided, other then he stated a replacement part was added.. I prefer truth over lying, if you need to make a case against someone truth is always better, otherwise you have no credibility..like now.if you don't think I'm credible cool, but trust me, you'll never be able to buy anything I sell anyway, so you will never be able to question my credibility..

He fired first and I returned fire. He's a troll that hides behind OSAs rules and Moderators.

If you wanna buy his wares, by all means do so. And if you don't think I'm credible then don't buy anything I sell.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's all cool here buddy.. Hugs!! Plus when I'm in a spending mood, I order my stuff directly from the Mfg or a Suppler and have it shipped directly to my place, Soooo... at this point feel free to picture me dropping the Mic.. but really Hugs? Come on bring it in...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's all cool here buddy.. Hugs!! Plus when I'm in a spending mood, I order my stuff directly from the Mfg or a Suppler and have it shipped directly to my place, Soooo... at this point feel free to picture me dropping the Mic.. but really Hugs? Come on bring it in...

You stick up for him and question my credibility and want a hug n say it's all cool??? If we had a Pit I'd tell where ya could put yer mic. But as it stands you have yer opinion and ya voiced it. Enjoy your 1 minute of fame.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He fired first and I returned fire. He's a troll that hides behind OSAs rules and Moderators.

If you wanna buy his wares, by all means do so. And if you don't think I'm credible then don't buy anything I sell.

I don't understand? How does one "hide" behind rules and mods?

So, if one goes by the rules of a privately owned forum with rules, they are hiding?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't understand? How does one "hide" behind rules and mods?

So, if one goes by the rules of a privately owned forum with rules, they are hiding?

I don't care if it's a privately owned forum. Some people run their mouth and use innuendo or beat around the bush to try to get a dig in so they can have plausible deniability. Using these lil tricks causes Moderators to use subjective judgement.

He's depending on you or any other moderator to defend him by not doing or saying anything about it.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Luker66 you are the one that took a post, provided a link, then added false information that suited your own cause... all Jfsmsms.. or what ever it is... he simply provided a link to your for sale post...he did not lie as you did to promote his cause...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care if it's a privately owned forum. Some people run their mouth and use innuendo or beat around the bush to try to get a dig in so they can have plausible deniability. Using these lil tricks causes Moderators to use subjective judgement.

He's depending on you or any other moderator to defend him by not doing or saying anything about it.

So mods hide behind subjective judgment? I thought it was making sure the rules were followed on a privately owned forum?

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In the event you decide or try to edit or delete your past post I have captured screen images of your original post, you used expletives, and cuss words to describe your discontent... you sir are the one who lost control...you do however have a great opportunity to use this moment to be better.. it takes practice and failure but it gets easier..

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yell man, you really took one for team OSA with your discount HK91 + accessories sale!

Luker66 you are the one that took a post, provided a link, then added false information that suited your own cause... all Jfsmsms.. or what ever it is... he simply provided a link to your for sale post...he did not lie as you did to promote his cause...

What he did is imply, using innuendo and plausible deniability to infer that I took one for the team. He has a history of trolling me in several other threads. I really don't care.

But you, your just annoying me by taking up for him, doesn't really bother me tho. If you think I provided false info then go buy his gun and be happy. I have no cause to oromote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom