OSA Members on Armslist and FB gun groups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would venture to say, not one person on this site is not knowledgeable on guns or lacks the skills to research. If a Joe Blow has a Hi Point for sale for $500 and Bill buys it, so what. If you don't agree with the price, then don't buy it. If you are not involved in the deal, then it's none of your business. I have over paid on guns, and it's a lesson learned. I didn't go try to get my money back and I didn't go cry to my Mommy.

very good:thumbup3:

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's a two way street. If people don't like the price, don't buy it. Then again, everyone knows Armslist has a flag for overpriced items. If you don't like it, don't post on Armslist. I think it's funny when some guy posts a $600 dollar Bushmaster up for $1500 and it gets deleted. But I think it's funnier when someone pays the $1500. I'm kicking myself in the butt for shooting off all my 855 in a steel penetration test vs cheap 7.62x39 (the 7.62 won btw).

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And even the PoPo's try to get in on the action. Hey I got a rusty old civil war gun with replacement parts and a old reproduction holster. I even have 2 old bullits that prolly won't fire. Ain't askin much just top dollar but I'll bump it everyday for a month. But i did give a great deal on a .22 that I prolly didn't know the value of.

https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...-Two-Old-Model-(a-k-a-)-2-Old-Army-in-OKC-550

Where did you read that this was a reproduction holster? Why did you call it a rusty? Why are you using slander and making false statements about another OSA users post? Nothing you stated is correct according to the link you provided, other then he stated a replacement part was added.. I prefer truth over lying, if you need to make a case against someone truth is always better, otherwise you have no credibility..like now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom