1.9 billion dollar school bond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can remember back when i was in grade school had 1 teacher for 2 grades in the same room and there were over 25 per grade, and wasnt any better in HS 1 teacher to 30 or more students. Her a few years ago they pasted a bond to build a new HS and it pasted and in 1 years time the school was falling apart and to small for the number of students attending but yet they had the money to build a indoor practice field for the football players and a new outdoor practice field and a softball field and baseball field, the schools are just like any .gov enitity they throw away more money on stupid **** than they do on good educational stuff.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And if it passes how long will it take them to start whining about how underpaid they are and demanding raises and threatening strikes?
5 seconds.

The last big raise that was given a few years ago seems to be almost perfectly correlated to all the OK is dead last in math and reading stats I've been reading. Did it cause it? Nope. Will another raise fix it? Nope.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they can piss it of on Epic Charter Schools?
Watch that now, Epic is how a lot of kids still got schooling during the plan-demic while the Joy Hoffmeister districts were shut down. The only reason they were hated so much on the news is because they were getting a ton of new students during 2020 when other schools were shut down, and the Teacher's Union called for an audit as a way to "put them back in their place".

It's funny too because Stitt then called for an audit of the public schools and that same teacher's union had a walleyed fit.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get tired of all the complaining about anyone who wants some choice in where the money goes. More money to the public schools, even as you see us at the very bottom of the stats.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom