1000 folks on OSA tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1934_$1000_bill.jpg

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just joined last month and these guys and gals are great. Have learned a lot from them and the classifieds have worked well for me too. Join and support the gun enthusiests here and acroos the nation.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came here looking for the best info I could find on guns and gear and stuck around for all the laughs and giggles. New folks, try to not take some of these gentlemen serious, they like to keed around alot but theyre all stand up dudes and dudettes. To get a glimpse watch the FGST thread for some real humor, alot of standup comedians hang out here. And as far as demographics, you have it all here from lawyers and doctors to LEOs to master mechanics and bum musicians. Velcome. Have fun while learning stuff.

My only gripe about the joint is that lately all the good gun deals I want to buy are in OKC or some where besides Tulsa. Almost every time Ive seen one I want to buy it will be somewhere besides close to Tulsa or near me in the BA/Coweta/Wagoner area. Grrrr. Guess Im gonna have to do some I-35 cruisin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom