1000 yard range at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know of any ranges near elk city. To make sure rifles are on before deer rifle. Gonna do Black kettle public land
Tin Star gun range and gun store in Weatherford has a 100 yd range
there also use to be an outdoor range north or town some where, haven't
hurd anything about it in a long time.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not selling it took to long to be able to afford it lol. But it a awesome scope. I lived in Edmond for a few but really never hunted there always fished but made it a point to return and deer hunt so in November I'm coming there. Going in blind been doing a ton of research through onX and found some good spots in black kettle hoping away from everyone lol. As you guys say the pumpkin patch
Putting you on about the Swarovski. Black Kettle is a beautiful place, full of game and hunters. Don't even think about taking two steps to pee without your orange. Good luck to you.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a new range south of Clinton a few miles. Not sure how progress is going on the rifle range, but they have been doing a bunch of work to it. They have pistol competitions of some sort fairly regular, and are supposed to be a 1000 yard range at some point, if not already. Here's coordinates and phone number if anyone is interested.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/MCkTSzeZhR4GNkRo8
+1 580-445-1588

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1000 yard officially opened with banging the gong today. Had a blast. Wait was a bit due to a bunch of shooters, but I think it went really well. I got my card!

20231008_172805~2.jpg

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to make it out for the quals today but couldn't swing it, they have cameras downrange?
And how many showed up?

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted to make it out for the quals today but couldn't swing it, they have cameras downrange?
And how many showed up?
I want to say 50-60 people? Half the crowd needed a full high power orientation… would have preferred them to be on another day lol.

No cameras but we have shotmarker on the 600 and 1000 yard targets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom